LA County has issued new stay-at-home orders effective through December 20, 2020.
Infection precautions for in-person appointments include the following. Responsible behavior is necessary to keep everyone as safe as possible.
(1) You will need to come to the office wearing a mask. We will both wear masks during the session.
(2) You should not come to the office if in the previous 14 days, you have felt sick, were exposed to someone feeling sick, have traveled or gathered with individuals not in your immediate household.
(3) Your temperature will be taken in the waiting area using a no-touch thermometer before entering the consultation room.
(4) You will clean your hands before the examination/treatment.
(5) Family members are welcome to participate in discussion by telephone only and must otherwise wait outside the office during the visit. If you must bring your children to your appointment, they will need to remain in the waiting area and the exterior waiting area door will be locked for their security.
In case of an emergency, please call 911.
Stay safe and well.